Original topic:

New charging block only worked for one day

(Topic created on: 3/27/21 11:23 AM)
userrtNUoJy5d9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Only worked 1 day.  Worst customer service. They had me jumping from one person to another. So disappointing.  

0 Likes
7 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Very vague post. Not clear what the issue is
0 Likes
userrtNUoJy5d9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I rewrote it
0 Likes
userrtNUoJy5d9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm sorry. I had bought the super charge wall adapter. It arrived Thursday. It worked that night and Friday. Saturday I put my phone to charge and it didn't work. I tried getting help about it resolved but all samsung did jump me from operator to operator.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Did you purchase the 25W or the 45W charger, as the 45W charger does not show compatibility with the S21 series. https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/45w-usb-c-fast-charging-wall-charger-bla... If you have purchased the 25W model directly from Samsung.com, you would need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrtNUoJy5d9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I bought the 25W . I talked to 5 people. All they did was redirect me to sales. I hung up because it felt like ridiculous jumping from operator to another.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for that information. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and the bill of sale in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrtNUoJy5d9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Its ok. I already got the link for the shipping label to return it.
0 Likes