Original topic:

Questions:

(Topic created on: 2/5/21 9:16 PM)
Barrios99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
About the new S21 Ultra 
They come with USB charge but not the adapter?
11 Replies
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
if you're talking about the charging brick, then yes, it's not included, only the cable is.
Barrios99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes so in that case i have to buy that separate? cuz doesn't work with regular adapter. and they didn't tell me anything at the store. :unamused_face:

thank you for the info.
Solution
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
sadly yes, you have to buy it separately. You could buy it at best buy, they have it at around $20. You can also get on Amazon for a similar price too. You could also buy it directly at Samsung's website.

View solution in context

ChocolateThunder
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
When I purchased my phone I received a charging block.
0 Likes
userlRcikHHTjG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
With a new S21? Doubt it. Unless you're in some country where they made a legal fuss about not including it (which is possible) then you didn't get one free, in the box.
bluemetal04
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It just came with a USB-C to USB-C cable. I used the pre order (or trade in?) promotion to grab one. So, you could say mine came with one, since it was free.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
If all products followed this strategy we will start buying vehicles only to be told to drive them we must first buy a set of tires.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userRondQU1tdu I have so many fast chargers sitting around that this is a total non-issue. 

Options
Galaxy S21

Same here. I could have ordered one with my S21 Ultra as part of my freebees, but chose to get other items. Non-issue for me as well.

Galaxy S21 Ultra 512k(ATT)
0 Likes