Original topic:

Screen Protectors: Questions Suggestions and Recommendations

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 10:58 AM)
Helo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Galaxy s21 ultra

I'm looking for a screen protector that  will work with fingerprint scanner  but that does not have a round fingerprint sensor cutout and that does not use UV light when installing.

16 Replies
Samsung_eLhGSUx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi All,

I recently aquired two of Galaxy S21 phones and I am quite pleased with the product. However, I am contemplating acquiring screen protectors for them, but before doing so I am using this medium to ascertain whether you would recommend using screen protectors on the S21 and in the event you do what screen protector do you recommend.

All comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

PraviinM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a note20 ultra. regardless, I have always had screen protectors for all my phones I've ever owned. albeit I get them amazon and fix them myself. I think the store people charge a lot to do a simple task. I think brands like JETech and Armor are good (I might have the names wrong but you can look them up). they come with guides and instructions. quite easy stuff. you might get a few wrong before you get it right but that's still cheaper than getting one installed from the store
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a S21 always have had a screen protector. Was a big fan of liquid protection, but on my S20, nothing but scratches. So for my S21 decided to try actual a real screen protector for the screen & camera. Found it on Amazon. Anyway couldn't be happier !. No more liquid for me !. Great protection, and really easy to apply !

Thus is the strongest screen protector I got ESR screen protection on Amazon. includes 3 camera & screen protector.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
0 Likes
userAhBW7R4PDw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

So I had watched a few videos and noticed that the Galaxy s21 has 2 pre-installed screen protectors. I ordered a RhinoShield screen protector. Do I remove both or just the top pre-installed screen protector before installing my new one? Excited to receive my S21+!

0 Likes
DavidKingTN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Definitely remove all screen protectors prior to installing a new one. Could cause the screen not to function properly with multiple. Also, not all of them come with a screen protector as mine did not. They appear to be picking and choosing which ones get the screen protector.
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

US model variants do not come with a pre-installed screen protector. The ones that do are all international models manufactured for a different country or region. For US models, there is a protective film on the device to prevent scratches during shipment but this can be removed at any time and would need to be removed before installing a screen protector. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes