1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

For questions or concerns regarding the pre-orders or trade-in values, you will need to contact the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@ducsurfer 

It's not about what phones cost originally, just newer models getting higher trade in amounts. My phone, Note 20 Ultra, was $1400 just 5 months ago, it also gets the same $700 as the $950 S20. They're also asking people that had their phones for only a few months to upgrade, obviously there might need to be a bit more of an incentive. Finally, S10 line devices were the ones getting the most trade in value a year ago, if upgraded to S20.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
kim0208
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
my S.20 ultra 5 G just turned 4 mths old and I only got $700
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

For questions or concerns regarding the pre-orders or trade-in values, you will need to contact the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context