JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification POP up Dim after ONE UI 6

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 05:05 PM)
Hazem Darwish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

After upgrading to one UI6 Android 14, the notification pop up is so dimmed, i think it is a software bug.

Any solutions, knwoing that brightness is auto 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
You need to find a link to the Samsung Egyptian beta forum and submit your error report there. If possible, contact Samsung there and ask them for guidance.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Summer0714
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
You in US? What carrier? Ty
0 Likes
Hazem Darwish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Vodafone Egypt 

0 Likes
Summer0714
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
OK. I hope it gets fixed for you soon. I'm in US. We are never getting it. Hahahahaaaa.
0 Likes
Hazem Darwish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Never getting this problem or never geeting the One UI 6 update? 

0 Likes
Summer0714
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh, sorry I wasn't more specific. I was joking we are never getting ui 6.0. I do believe from what I read (who knows how reliable) the the US and Korea are the last 2 big areas to get the update. I read it sort of "stalled' in updating momentum... 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Hazem Darwish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Oh i did not understand you in the begining 😂 however, the one UI6 update is good makes the daily usage more smoothly and the battery life improved so much, i believe these are minor bugs that samsung should solve later on, let's wait and see

It is my pleasure talking to you, thanks for  your reply 😊

0 Likes
Summer0714
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Same to you!!! Feel free to share more fun updates of how neat it is .... as we wait here in the US. Patiently. 🙃
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
If you are running One UI 6, you should submit an error report in the beta forum in the Samsung Members app.
Hazem Darwish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Could you plz send me a link to this forum