Thank you for that information.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device using the steps below?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
So I cleared the cache and it still freezes. Spoke to a tech who said to put it in safe mode and see if it still happens it could be an app that was downloaded. I haven't tried the safe mode yet
@Sassie09 Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?
Idk if you figured it out but i found out it was my galaxy buds that was constantly pausing my media stuff all i did was turn my bluetooth off when i wasnt using them and it fixed the problem
Theres a video to all fixes