cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakeb1011
Constellation

Calendar dates are blank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appear my calendar font is white om white background since the s9+ update. I can only see the color lines for events but not the days of the month and the days are not separated by lines like they used to be 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user4TS8LDCKka
Asteroid

Re: Calendar dates are blank

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just off phone with support.  Update it to new Pi system and some themes are not compatible.  He had me reset my settings.  You could try to change theme to a Samsung theme as well. They are working on the compatibility issues and will have an update soon.

30 REPLIES 30
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are you using a third-party theme or stock? Samsung Calendar or another (I use Google Calendar).

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@requa, Thank you we appreciate you for providing your assistance in the community and hope that you continue to engage with other community users for troubleshooting.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us to assist you with your calendar concerns. Are you using the default calendar that came with the device or a third party calendar application you downloaded? Does this issue occur when the device is placed into safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4TS8LDCKka
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here since update today.  stock calendar. colors so light teal I cannot read anything.  Don't know how to run in safe mode.   Galaxy S9+

userV7vu6FkR7F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have The same problem...

I uses the "Black" theme and everyrhing jas been looking great until this update. My Calendar was always black bsckground with white text. Now it is white background on white text. this cant be a theme issue as i know other people with the same problem using stock theme. 

userUQQwCHYUzP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly like me. Used used the Material black theme and stock calendar was fine. I updated with the recent update. Now i cant see any dates on the calendar. Seems like its white text on white background. Doesnt matter what theme i choose. even defalt theme is the same

The new update brole my calendar 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUQQwCHYUzP are you using a theme that states it's compatible with the One UI update?

userS8UAuUZXw7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This happened to me too. Cannot find solution. Stock calander.
userZUGbZl0Y0w
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Best thing to do is go into settings, go to apps, search for calendar, and reset preferences for the calendar. It uninstalls the update and you can see your calendar again. That's what I just did and it works.