cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercZw0LhrIa3
Asteroid

Re: Notification Sounds With Bluetooth

Same issue here with my Galaxy S10+.  Come on, Samsung....please fix.  This impacts my personal notifications AND business notifications.

userguQfRUdIQL
Constellation

View my reply above. It works. I am not worried about not hearing my music through Bluetooth in the car, my notifications are far more important, I use my phone for business, like most of us.

it works!

userYqV0QeAB8u
Constellation

Well mine was off and still don't work 

useruUsiyDfx4L
Constellation

yuuuuuup! here too!!!

userTDDz7m1SsY
Astronaut

Same here.. very annoying. (wireless Bose headphones).. When Iisten music and my phone is in my pocket.. many times I miss the messages coz there is no notification sound 

Highlighted
BabyBoi
Asteroid

Might as well give it up, so many people have been complaining about this same issue, and all Samsung keeps doing is making "scripted" excuses to make it seem like they care. They have your money now, and we all wasted it on a phone that you can't even get a notification on. I have had more than one rep say it's for "privacy" like we can't just turn them off if we dont want anyone to hear them. Basically, they don't care that we dont like this, and are in the mindset that we have paid them good money for a phone that if all of us knew this would happen, wouldn't have got. End of story. 

They could easily send out a patch to fix it, or even make it a user option, but as I said, they dont care. We might as well stop complaining about it. 

userMs7xn7os7N
Constellation

Hi I have the same problem both on Bluetooth and wired headsets.

No notifications are played over the headset but the players do pause alternative lover the audiosound to

let the notificatyions he herard ..  But no notification sound are played .. 

What a bummer   A brand spankin new Galaxy Note 9  and this bug .. 

userVdWvC1iNuD
Constellation

So there's no fix?  Just got the S10 plus and noticed it in the car. I cannot have the radio on or doing anything else and here a notification and less my car is an actual Bluetooth mode and I hear it through the car speakers but not on my phone. Very frustrating.  I had a stereo system off therefore I heard absolutely no notification sounds but I was getting many text messages

userg0HS8jux2l
Constellation

I have the same issue, unfortunate that this started happening with Android 9.0 pie.  Upgraded from the S8+ to S10+ and lost all notification sounds on my phone while in car and connected to a Bluetooth speaker... Very annoying.  This was not the case with Android 8.0, why was this removed in 9.0

Samsung_V3g3bDl
Constellation

Join the petition to the android development team for this feature request

http://chng.it/St5mDG54Xk