cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userouv4xlvoj3
Constellation

calls going to straight to voicemail- only sometimes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its been going on a couple weeks.  Not sure if I can tie it to the last update.  Went to verizon and they gave me a new sim card, didnt work, then they sent me a new phone.  SAME PROBLEM.  Someone calls and it rings 2 or 3 times on their end then goes straight to my vm.  I don't hear the ring or see a missed call, but I get a vm alert.  Here's the thing- does not happen all the time, only sometimes...  I checked blocked settings, volume, etc, but no fix.  Tried safe mode, but still happenning.

HELP>>>>

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JewellIV
Cosmic Ray

Re: calls going to straight to voicemail- only sometimes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tired to reset connection setting? This will reset wifi and verizon network connections as well as bluetooth. The only other option is to factory reset the phone and try to start fresh. If it continues afterwards it may be an issue with Verizon's connection setting to your phone. They had to reset my connection once before.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userouv4xlvoj3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you.  yes, I called verizon and they resetnetwork settings.  Working for the moment.  hope it is a permanent fix!!

JewellIV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tired to reset connection setting? This will reset wifi and verizon network connections as well as bluetooth. The only other option is to factory reset the phone and try to start fresh. If it continues afterwards it may be an issue with Verizon's connection setting to your phone. They had to reset my connection once before.

View solution in original post

userouv4xlvoj3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes, I went thru tech support with verizon for the past hour on the phone and they reset my newwork connections.  seems to be working now.  Hopefully that was the issue.  Good call!!!  thank you.

userOObR8UcUJI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into the phone settings and turn off wifi calling. This must have been enabled on one of their updates. As soon as I turned that off, the problem was solved