cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No connection to galaxy app store

Hello,

I want to download some apps on my Galxay watch 2, i have the galaxy wearable app on my smartphone, both are paired with bluetooth and the phone is a LG K40s on Android 9 Kernel version 4.9.117.

I have tryed different options like clearing the cache of the app galaxy wearable as suggested in another topic, tryed to restart both the phone and smartphone.

Same issue so far, when i press the app Galaxy store, the watch loading, then show an error message "something went wrong. Try again.".

Please give me a way to fix this, otherwise half of the raisons i bought this watch might be gone...

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: No connection to galaxy app store

Sorry you are having that issue. Have you tried contacting Samsung Support?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Talk to Samsung tech support they should be able to fix this problem. I have the Gear sport and I have never had this problem. I can't wait for the Galaxy watch 3. I will get it after it comes out in the Titanium version.
Highlighted
Asteroid

How long have you had this problem with your Gear S2?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our Galaxy store support team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.