Original topic:

Why are each of the sleeps session recorded individually?

(Topic created: 01-23-2024 12:55 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

But why log each event as a separate session when my S23 is not able to handle it. Why not just one session with awake times?

5 Replies
user5Qm5bVQctO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch is correctly monitoring my sleep, but if it detects breaks in it, it splits the times instead of marking it awake. That causes seperate sleep times. When there are 3 or more times, the data does not get captured in Samsung Health on my phone (Galaxy S23 Ultra). Instead, it has me enter the sleep record.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

At 6am I checked and the 2 earlier records synced to my phone correctly, but at 8 am no records were available and I had to manually enter the record.
I had a galaxy watch 3 from its release until the release of the 6 and never had this issue.

All other data is syncing to the phone app correctly.
Sleep record on phone

Sleep record on watch. It has the sleep score and stages on my phone as well.

0 Likes
rbussiere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same problem over here since a month or so on Galaxy Watch 4 paired to a Galaxy S23 FE.

0 Likes
user5Qm5bVQctO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My issues started in December as well.
0 Likes
uservEmaIYjHlq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same issue. I reset the watch and it recorded correctly for a day, back to same next day.
0 Likes
user5Qm5bVQctO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine will record the days when my sleep is not interrupted more than twice. When it worked for a day, was there less than 3 sleep times?
0 Likes