Original topic:

Lots not working

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 4:23 AM)
userLnxEJPoulW
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Remote not working was volume, then, pairing of remote, now home button.

TV won’t remember internet password

Currently home button not working so can’t trouble shoot any issues.

model # UN55MU650DF

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLnxEJPoulW
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have tried unplugging the tv and network.

also have tried holding down the power button on the remote causing a reset.   

is there another reset?

0 Likes
userUBgJylZ743
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Having same issues. First volume didn't work unless I did a soft reboot. Now remote only works to turn TV on and off.  Had to use button on TV to select input source.  Cannot connect to internet either. model UN55MU6300

THANK YOU

STEVE

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is the software updated on the tv? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userX2f97heXgW
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

PLEASE let me know if there are any fixes to this.  I have a UN55MU630D and nothing works.  It first started with the volume not working, now nothing.  Home button doesn't bring up the smart hub so I can't bring up settings or change sources.  None of the apps work and factory resets have actually made this worse.

It started with volume, did a factory reset, then some apps wouldn't work.  Did a smart hub reset, then I couldn't install apps (the install button is greyed out) even with a USB stick installed.  Did a factory reset, then all apps wouldn't work (even though they're listed in the smart hub).  Did a factory reset with an initial setup and now nothing works.  Basically I can turn on the TV and change the volume.  Can't change sources,  go into settings, start apps, nothing.

PLEASE let me know if there's some way of completely resetting this device - I can't get into the settings menu to request service or factory reset any more.

0 Likes