Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userSmc55NERiU
Constellation

Samsung N950 Soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just recently purchased the N950 soundbar. I noticed that the rear speakers seemed to be very quiet even when adjusting them to max regardless of how they were connected to the Samsung TV that own. Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems or had a solution on how to resolve this issue

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userSFC3xnOXxo
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung N950 Soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a known issue, i face the same issue. The sound only ever gets gradually loud when playing Dolby Atmos content.

I have also started a thread where I stated they are quieter then a £150 surround system.

Samsung needs to make them generally louder or add option to increase the sound even further.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Surround sound generally has lower sound levels for the rear speakers since they are for background noises. Have you tried changing the sound format or turning up the rear volume?

userSmc55NERiU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I knew they were going too be quiet when compared to the sound bar, but even when playing Dolby almost content they seem VERY quiet, almost non existsant. I had it set to it’s max volume. For the price tag I hope samsung is able to send out some sort of update or resolve the issue

thexx2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Has anyone found a solution regarding the quiet surround speakers ? I just bought the item but planning to return it back to the store if I do not find a solution soon
userSFC3xnOXxo
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a known issue, i face the same issue. The sound only ever gets gradually loud when playing Dolby Atmos content.

I have also started a thread where I stated they are quieter then a £150 surround system.

Samsung needs to make them generally louder or add option to increase the sound even further.

user1AzzCue1bV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is also a big issue with the subwoofer, it is almost silent when connected to a computer (LPCM).

Even my 2.1 pc speaker system (50€) works better.

userxAMxVfOoFA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still an issue - when not using dolby sound the rear speakers are paperweights.  This should be fixed immediately.  I just took back a SONY that did not sound great with Dolby but at least the rear speakers worked for all scenarios.

Tailgunner747
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree not worth $150

Subwoofer I have it all connected to my 9000 series Samsung TV but NEVER do I hear anything out of big Subwoofer!!!!  So if you are buying to get bass out of your TV, Do Not waste your Money!!  Terrible product!!!

usernmgDLYWXav
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues here, just bought is a month ago.

useruE7vnQ8JEC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. The read speakers need more volume, I cannot hear almost anything out of them unless there is Atmos content.