cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGqNgnIb2iz
Asteroid

How to remove the warranty sticker on the door of a Samsung refrigerator.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This sticker seems impossible to remove. When you try it only pulls the plastic coating away not from the surface. Brand new RF28R7351SR.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_7a2.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userGqNgnIb2iz
Asteroid

Re: How to remove the warranty sticker on the door of a Samsung refrigerator.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally was able to peel it off. At first I tried the upper left cornor but the plastic coating of the label was peeling, not the back layer with the adhesive.  A few days later I was able to get the right lower corner up a bit and the adhesive started to give. I pulled it very slowly and off it came leveing no marks. Do not use any sharp instrutment or blade whereas you'll scratch the clear coar finish on top of the stainless steel.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
userGqNgnIb2iz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally was able to peel it off. At first I tried the upper left cornor but the plastic coating of the label was peeling, not the back layer with the adhesive.  A few days later I was able to get the right lower corner up a bit and the adhesive started to give. I pulled it very slowly and off it came leveing no marks. Do not use any sharp instrutment or blade whereas you'll scratch the clear coar finish on top of the stainless steel.

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the input!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.