JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung stove caught on fire model NE58F900SS

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 05:43 PM)
user8NFRdCP8OV
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Two months ago I had a cake in the oven. 350 degrees, i smelt something went into the kitchen saw smoke coming from the oven! It had only been in there like 10 minutes.  It had gone into high broil! Everything was burned!  Last nite using it again I had it on 375 heating some stuff up luckily I was in the next room. Went into high broil again without me touching anything! I this time even worse!! Opened the door and had a huge fire!!! It was so bad I really thought my counter top and whole kitchen was gonna go up in flames!! The flames came outside the oven! Luckily I turned it off with some water which I know that’s not a good idea but I had no other means!! This is really bad on Samsung!! Trusted your products and now this. Could of easily caught my whole house on fire had I not been close in the other room!  Will never trust another Samsung product again! This is a electric stove model ne58f900ss. I am planning on takin this up to corporate to see if they even care at all about their customer's! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I definitely understand your concern and it will be my pleasure to look into this matter further as requested. In order to best assist, I will need to direct you to a private message to proceed.  To send a private message (PM) to any moderator, you can select the desired moderator, click the message/ chat option and from there you can send the following information: 

Full name

Address

Email address

Contact number

Full Model code

and 

Serial number

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Absolutely, how frightening. I hope they are removing that oven from your home with reimbursement.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, I definitely understand your concern and it will be my pleasure to look into this matter further as requested. In order to best assist, I will need to direct you to a private message to proceed.  To send a private message (PM) to any moderator, you can select the desired moderator, click the message/ chat option and from there you can send the following information: 

Full name

Address

Email address

Contact number

Full Model code

and 

Serial number

0 Likes