cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung S27E390H LED Monitor won't turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for the delay.  Are you using a VGA cable? The grounding pin could be messed up. I would try a different connection method.  Either it is the cable causing an issue or the monitor connection port itself.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userLBJyKh8Xjy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same situation but my monitor is never moved and the blue light indicating that its on doesn't even show, I've boughtan 2 different AV adapters and everytime they worked but the last time, not even 1 week into having the newest A/V adapter, the monitor turned off and now it won't even turn back on.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and serial number of the unit.

usersZPYk3lkZO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the monitor plugged directly into an outlet?

usergWe6kcqfph
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my monitor one year and am having the exact same issue. It periodically within the first six months started blacking out on and off.  Now it won't display anything at all.  I unplugged it for a night, but it is just black and won't display anything.  It was an expensive  monitor to only last one year.

userGStcxxEaJ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just started to have this problem with mine as well. I plugged it in and the screen lit up in the top left like usual and I turned around to plug the hdmi in for my xbox one and it went all black with no bottom right hand side light by the time I turned around. Almost a year old and this is the first time I've had this problem.

userGStcxxEaJ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried the unplugging and replugging back in with no avail. Same as with replugging in somewhere else, I get the same result.

userhrjplKtwy6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Facing the same issue on my new Samsung curved monitor (27").
Any solution?

user8kom82qlT8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes these monitors experience a grounding issue when the display cable is removed suddenly. If it is disconnected from power for about 24 hours all the capacitors drain and the BIOS (for lack of a better term) on the motherboard of the monitor resets when you plug it back in, so it is broken for a day or so, and then seems to magically work!

If it happens repeatedly it will require physical repair, but if its only a time or two you might be ok.