Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userejCdccFspa
Constellation

Buzzing Sound when zooming camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Every time I try to zoom in using the back lens, my entire phone vibrates, creates a buzzing sound, and turns hot. 

May I please know what's the matter? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buzzing Sound when zooming camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userejCdccFspa If the issue happens while the phone is in safe mode, then repairs are recommended. Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung_IFejR0R
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your camera focus mechanism is most likely broken, it is trying to zoom in and out, there's no other way to fix it on your phone, you must get a new rear camera and replace the one you have. Any questions? Ask me.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userejCdccFspa If the issue happens while the phone is in safe mode, then repairs are recommended. Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

ailee
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo  I have the exact same issue.  The amount of issues reported on this is insane and seems to be a common issue.  

I have an email out to support but they are asking me to clear cache, clear data, run safe mode.  All of this doesn't matter, it's a hardware issue.  Can I get a PM also because email support is pretty useless.  This is my only phone and I need to figure out a way to get this fixed and somehow not be without a phone for days.

user1c8okB7RoL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo wrote:

@SamsungJoJo wrote:

I have same issue. I did safe mode ans same happens. I installed another camera app from the play store and I do not have issue. Your app is broken

_Dren
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have the exact same issue, I think this is a factory defect, I love Samsung, I love my note9 and I hope this can be fixed either a free service/replacement or discounted deal. Is there any other solution you find out yet? 

fmaldon
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here....

i tried all i could think of, finally reached out to Samsung via chat on 5-25-19...they tried some things resets and stuf (networks and settings) finally i was asked to put phone in "safe mode".

i did and i am still having the issue, it only happens on zoom so i know it is not "an app that is causing issues" or anyhting like that....

samsung what options do you have for us??????

this is a defect not normal wear and tear

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@fmaldon If the issue happens while the phone is in safe mode, then repairs are recommended. Can you send a PM here with your full model number and IMEI?

HellActive
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i think this is hardware relted issue the camera lens is stuck