Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra charging port

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 07:14 PM)
manuel7
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Hello, I've been having trouble to charge my phone by the charging port. I have to mess around with USB type C a little or the positioning of the phone to get it to work. Luckily, the wireless charging works fine, so I've been using that. I'd like to use the super fast charging when I need it but now it's a hassle just to get it charge my the USB type C charger.

Is this an issue I bring up to my carrier or Samsung?
8 Replies
Jakestar43
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Have you tried different cables to confirm the one you were using isn't damaged?
If so, I would contact your carrier and see if they can get the charging port replaced.
manuel7
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I forgot to include that in the post, I have tried multiple USBs and still the same problem. Thank you for your response!
0 Likes
FrankClapham
Asteroid
Options
Note20
It sounds like the issue is with your usb c charging cable to me. Try a different cable
manuel7
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Sorry, I did forget to mention that in the post. I thought that was the issue too but it's still the same problem with different USBs.
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Note20

if multiple cables are showing issues, then it is possible the phone's port itself is damaged. take it to UBreakIFix and have it checked out

userzqNP7iR8e8
Constellation
Options
Note20
Where is that located at?????
0 Likes
userzqNP7iR8e8
Constellation
Options
Note20
Is that off spring creek parkway in Plano???
0 Likes
fungurl2010
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Possibly wrong charger or on your phone where you plug in the charger is dirty if it is put a qtip in it
0 Likes