JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created on: 8/20/20 1:29 PM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🀬🀬🀬 1<edit>

JUMP TO SOLUTION
270 Replies
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

Do you also have att? with both wifi calling on and wifi on?

0 Likes
ChiefRuby
Asteroid
Options
Note20
yes att
0 Likes
ChiefRuby
Asteroid
Options
Note20
and yes WiFi calling on, issue is when WiFi is on, turn it off and messages come through
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

how big is the mms file you are receiving?

0 Likes
ChiefRuby
Asteroid
Options
Note20
they might be very small, might be just a few words no image. I may not have the issue when I turn WiFi calling off.
0 Likes
Members_5k6SRpl
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I decide to make my story short.

Sep 24th

I have recently purchased Samsung Note 20 Ultra but there is a inconsistent signal drop problem(both WIFI and 4G network). Given this problem not always being there, which happened a few times in a day, I have recorded speed test video as a proof. Under the same network environment, my wife's iPhone showed normal connection speed but this Samsung phone had extremely slow speed (less than 1mbps vs iPhone's 150mbps). I sent this phone back for repair and stated the problem but the technicians sent it back, saying no problem found. 

After I filed my compliant via BBB, some representative contacted me to ask me ship back the phone for another check.

Oct 5th, the representative said she will create a label for me to ship the phone.

Oct 7th, after my email the label finally was created. 

Oct 8th, the phone arrived repair center.

Oct 10th(Sat), I missed a call from technician, saying they find nothing wrong with the phone.

Oct 12th(Mon), I called Samsung support, explaining how to check the connection problem, otherwise they will ship back the malfunctioned phone to me again.

Oct 12th(later that day), I received an email saying the phone won't be repaired and instead the case was transferred to exchange/refund department.

Until today (Oct 26th), I heard nothing from Samsung. I called Samsung several times and some representative told me the case is in the exchange/refund department - that's it, no time frame for the exchange or refund. 

It has been over a month but still I do not know what I can do from here. Really hopeless. Never buy Samsung product in your whole life. 

0 Likes
Members_5k6SRpl
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I will post daily until the problem got solved or never got solved.

Oct 27th - still not solved (1 month + 3 days)

0 Likes
Members_5k6SRpl
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Oct 28th - no response from Samsung. (Paid $1300 for a phone and it evaporates)

0 Likes
Members_5k6SRpl
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Oct 29th, continues to hear nothing.

Members_5k6SRpl
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Samsung is making the biggest joke ever.

Today Samsung sent me an email, telling me they sent a replacement to me. But based on the model number in the email, it looks like Samsung is sending me a S20, not the Note 20 I bought.

I will keep posting. 

0 Likes