cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

One UI Beta 3.0 is only for Unlocked Phones, T-Mobile and Sprint. it's not available for At&t and Verizon. and no if you have a locked At&t Phone you won't receive it, unless you have unlocked phone with a At&t Sim then your fine. I have a unlocked phone and I haven't seen the banner at all so who knows
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

ok.... but I do have a Sim card I my note 20 ultra. so I will keep checking. Thanks for responding back.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3..

no problem
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One ..

but when is it going to show up?....
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3..

as long as your device is factory unlocked from samsung with the model number ending in U1 you will be eligible.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
Cosmic Ray

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Yall it's a freaking beta test of one ui 3.0. It's not some game changing option. Yes I'd like to have it too but to trash Samsung because it wasn't released when they said it might be tells alot about your age. If you thought for 5 seconds and read the thread you just posted on (sort newest first) you'd see not 7 up a soul has received the banner yet for a note 20. No need to post "I don't see a banner what should I do" you should read and wait. Obviously Samsung found somethin last minute that stopped the roll out. Wouldn't you rather them do that instead of posting a beta registration for something that is buggy in one way or another? Could be minor or could be data loss or brick serious. Just keep checking back. 500 comments saying I didn't get the registration what should I do? You should wait.

Well said
Asteroid

ok but wat shuld i do?

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Wait and keep checking like the rest of us are doing.
Astronaut

I think half of people are complaining about the fact that it takes close to a year after new version of Android comes out for Samsung to push the update? at least I'm not complaining about the fact that I can't get the banner. I'm complaining about the fact that Samsung is terrible at updating Android. Screw one UI that's the problem is they spend all their stupid one ui