Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

(Topic created on: 10/15/20 8:41 AM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Experience the new One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra by becoming part of the Beta Program!

Galaxy_Note20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Open_US_201022.jpg

WHO: Consumers who use the Note 20 Ultra on Sprint, T-Mobile, or a Samsung unlocked device.

WHAT: Join the Galaxy One UI 3 Beta program!

WHEN: Now until October 27, 2020.

WHERE: Samsung Members App > Hit the banner displaying "Registration for One UI Beta Program" across the Home Page.

* Head to the Samsung Members App for more information. 

* Program ends 10/27/20

1,582 Replies
TheRealShadynasty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
looks like beta is being delayed due to high battery drainage issues ....https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-delays-one-ui-3-0-beta-for-galaxy-s10-and-more
0 Likes
exep
Astronaut
Options
Note20
you should have your time
0 Likes
Godofbluemoon
Astronaut
Options
Note20
will u.s. cellular phones be part of beta program in the future
NegoDan
Astronaut
Options
Note20
...After my initial post(Oct-2020), about Beta enrollment program, on 3rd Nov I was denied due to "enough Enrollments" but accepted on 1st Dec-2020 and the same instant min after checking for Software Updates in Settings I received the Huge download for One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G UNLOCKED-One UI 3 with Android 11, that took approx. 7mins to download and install. Attn! Some Apps. like Google Pay will alert that your phone might be Rooted-due to Beta UI3 Soft. and disabled Contact Pay. Same other Apps. might follow suit, no great impediments. Official Beta Software, will show as Not Full Stock Version, which again is only Temp. till End of Dec. when Full Stable Versions shall be released for Public download. Also as any Beta you Agree so Samsung Team to be informed of any hiccups- NOT MEANING SAMSUNG SPYS ON YOU, But, they Check and Correct any possible Errors so the Full Versions Will be Really STABLE. Read Terms&Conditions before Signing up! For now, I am Satisfied, without any complaints. PATIENTLY AWAITING FOR FULL VERS. ONE UI 3 WITH ANDROID 11!
0 Likes
GoldinBoy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
what if I try changing my phones region to South Korea will it pop up then?
JaiPreston
Constellation
Options
Note20
You'll lose Samsung Pay if you switch regions.
0 Likes
DjChiggaRj
Astronaut
Options
Note20
not seeing it using the Note 20 ultra
userLABTHIi6Tu
Constellation
Options
Note20
you can't enroll on a note 20/note 20 ultra yet
dyoung5573
Constellation
Options
Note20
they don't care and spots fill up. it's not an open beta like all the other oems.
BravoAlpha
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yea Samsung scks when it comes to listening to their customers.