Original topic:

(T MOBILE) CAN'T RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 06:52 PM)
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I CANT RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM OTHER ANDROID USERS BUT I CAN RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM IPHONE USERS THIS IS SUPER WEIRD..ONLY WAY I CAN RECEIVE TEXTS FROM ANDROID IS IF I TEXT THEM FIRST 
0 Likes
5 Replies
OnMy1stXLT
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I've had similar issues with TMobile. Call customer service and have them rest (whatever they rest) on their end. Then reboot your device. Worse case, I had to go to a local TMO store to get a new SIM card. A rest on their end and new SIM on my end always fixed the issue. Strange because my lady had to do the exact same thing when she experienced sms/mms issues. But their techs will say there haven't been enough reports of that issue to be considered a bug.

Hope that helps ya out.

Edit: fixed typo(s)
Smew
Nebula
Options
Note20

1. Try contacting your carrier about the issue if you haven't already. What software version is your Note20 on?  (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number (last 4 characters)) 

2. Did this occur after a recent update? 

0 Likes
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
CRAZY THING IS IT HAPPEN WHEN I WAS TRYING OUT THE NEW GOOGLE MESSAGES
0 Likes
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
SO I HAD TO REDOWNLOAD THE GOOGLE MESSAGES APP AND ALL MY MESSAGES STARTED COMING BACK FROM GALAXY USERS....
0 Likes
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
THEN I PUT THE SAMAUNG MESSAGES BACK TO DEFAULT MESSAGES AND NOW IT'S BACK AGAIN
0 Likes