cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqTBwiTK2XI
Constellation

Re: Annoying ads on my Note 8 Lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T-Mobile. I have random ad pop- ups. Even when I'm not browsing or using the internet. Super irritating. I'm going to try uninstalling apps as the thread suggests. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's an app. Not a T-Mobile issue per say..hope this helps. It's usualy one or more of these. On T-Mobile here as well.

https://howtoremove.guide/remove-android-ads-on-lock-screen/

userYEJqtujASJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Xfinity Mobile but they use Verizon.

userYMF1cMZRNP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is bull.  My phone before had no problems.  Used my Google account to transfer.  So no new apps other than what samsung put on like Final Fantasy and some gem game. I don't play those games.   if it isnt samsung then why is everyone having the same pop ups like opp out. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand. Is it possible ypu have added somethinf you forgot about, anything? Also, not eveyone is having the issue but are tring to help. Based on my own knowlede and past experience this more than lilely is the cause. Can you please tell me who your carrier is? Thanks.

userX07Xf2qv1Y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. I bought 4 note8s at Christmas and all 4 Have annoying pop ups

userPt8TYSpAhF
Astronaut

Annoying ads on my Note 8 Lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the note 8 and downloaded a pass code lock screen app. It didn't show any ad's at first but a couple days ago it started. so I uninstalled it this morning and so far so good. can anyone recommend a good lock screen without ads?
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The default lock screen has zero ads Smiley Wink

userYEJqtujASJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly!! I don't see where the three dots are on the lock screen. Do these three dots appear on the screen with the ads or something because my lock screen only asks for the pin.

userpbzXLAbJrx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same ads problem I am facing too. I never faced before with others samsung phone.