cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GALAXY A50 UNLOCKED SM-A505UZKNXAA with Android 10 update

Where is the call waiting, on and off setting? There is no, "supplementary services" settings. There is no, "more" settings. There is no call forwarding. There is no call barring. There is no call waiting. There is no download for user manual. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GALAXY A50 UNLOCKED SM-A505UZKNXAA with Android 10 update

Hello there, could you provide a screenshot of the settings menu in your phone app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

I don't know what happened to my previous reply to you? So I will try this again. I have been through 2 levels of tech support with Samsung. They have gone through my phone remotely. There are no supplementary service settings or more settings, hidden under any other settings, in my phone. They told me I could take it in to them and they could flash it. They also said I should be able to take it to my carrier and they could flash it. I contacted my carrier, Sprint, online and they turned on call waiting from their side. It works now. They asked me if I had a number I wanted to forward my phone to, but I declined, at this moment. My phone was running Android 9 before. I never received a call, that I know of, at the same time that I was on the phone, so I can't say, if it had call waiting before, with Android 9. I do know, for a fact, with the Android 10 update, there was no call waiting. I called my phone, from another number, while I was on the line with someone else and it went straight to voice mail, repeatedly. That's how I discovered all this. I don't know if this is something bad with the Android 10 update and it wiped out these settings, or if they were never there. I tried to download a manual, for this particular phone, from Samsung and it said no manual download available. The phone came from Best Buy and there was no manual in the box. So I really can't say if this particular phone had these settings. When I look online, YouTube etc., they all show these settings for my phone. Mean while, call waiting is working. But there is no supplementary services settings or more settings for these features.

Highlighted

Your message to me was cut off or lost.