Original topic:

How can I stop my Swiftkey keyboard from switching back to disabled Samsung keyboard?

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 08:04 PM)
usersXvaJD2rKJ
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Samsung Galaxy A14 . The Samsung keyboard that came installed /embedded in my phone .I get message saying it isn't compatible with my device. It doesn't work right. The samsung keyboard DOESN'T work .it Is so glitchy and can't use microphone. I have swiftkey set as my default keyboard but my phone every day my phone still switches back to the Samsung keyboard . I've tried other keyboards also for ny default and it's the same thing it will still keep switching to the samsung keyboard . There has to be a way to disable the samsung keyboard and i need someone to help me do this. The Samsung keyboard doesn't come up in my apps so I cannot just uninstall or disable it like other apps. I reached out to Samsung support through text and the person I spoke to didn't know how and told me to reach out to the community for help. Makes no sense Why when I text support theyd have a person who can't even answer simple tech support questions answer . They were zero help.
2 Replies
usersXvaJD2rKJ
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Nope doesn't help me. I need to disable the samsung keyboard
0 Likes