JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A10e update?? I'm still on 9.

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 12:59 PM)
GwBird71
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Will the Samsung A10e be getting a up to 10. 11 or 12? I bought this phone from a Sprint store. All I ever have received was security updates. I'm on a service called Qlink due to health problems.  But shouldn't I be getting updates from Samsung.  Qlink uses Tmobile towers.  
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers' discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
user3ms4R4hRMv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry to say but samsung fazes out any updates to phones 2 to 3 years old. Your best, easy, and headack free advice would be to root your phone and put a new OS on it.. you can find guides through XDA.
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It looks like Android 11 is available for some models of the a10e
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a10e/firmware/#SM-A102U

Have you tried to use smartswitch to check for updates.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers' discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context