Original topic:

Technical Issues And More

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 06:26 PM)
wildmutt
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Any help? I just upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy A12 to a Samsung Galaxy 20 FE. Due to the fact my A12 was showing corrupted photos ( with no SD card in it or anything ) upon taking it to the phone service providers I use they said I needed to upgrade. So I did, and everything was fine for the first 24 hours and now the battery life in my Samsung Galaxy FE isn't even lasting long and going down fast and even more corrupted photos. Popping up out of no where I didn't even transfer anything except my Facebook and messenger onto my phone. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue please and thanks. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
AbigailJoy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am curious to see if my creepy step dad has full access to my info and my photos,texts history etc??? how would I know, and can I stop it? we are all on the family plan.
0 Likes
Neynabagah
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have galaxy s21 ultra, but I have not yet received the One UI 4.0 update. What is the problem?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Dude, two phones, same issue. Something is going on. Are you setting it on a speaker or microwave it something? Are you an X-ray technician? Somethings causing your issues. This is not usual.
0 Likes
wildmutt
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No not at all I work at a grocery store, even my mother is having issues with her new phone. Maybe it's my service providers causing some issues?
0 Likes
nopen1278
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Messenger has photos that are saved to your album. This usually would be saved under a folder in album called messenger. Have you installed any apps to your phone recently? Try the phone in safe mode to see how it runs. Also check to see what app is using up the most of your battery and disable it or put it in deep sleep and if doing that you notice you aren't using it at all then delete it. Also it is usually about a week after you first get a phone that the battery should normalize and not drain as fast.
wildmutt
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks for the advice I'll try it out.
0 Likes
nopen1278
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh and you can save some battery by going to settings->location->location services then turn off bluetooth scanning and Wi-Fi scanning.
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

if you have Venmo app installed, it was Venmo app that was creating the corrupted images. however, i think Venmo fixed this issue. you won't get the corrupted images again. 

0 Likes