Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Abbs84
Asteroid

Wireless Fast charging dock pad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purhcased a Samsung Fast Charging Wireless dock pad and doesn't matter if my phone is at 15% or 40%, it charges slow. My fast charging option on my phone is enabled. I have a S7 Edge. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Wireless Fast charging dock pad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Abbs84 ,

We would recommend clearing the cached data of your device. To do this please refer to link provided here: How To: Clear the Cache Partition

If you are still experiencing problems, we ask that you reach out to the place of purchase for assistance on possible exchange. If you purchased this from Samsung.com, you can reach out to 1-855-SAM-USA1 (726-8721) for assistance. 

12 REPLIES 12
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Abbs84

We ask that you provide additional information about your device and charging pad. This would include:

- The model number of your phone

- Model Number of the charger

- If you are using the charger and cable that came with the Wireless Charger

This will help the Community to better evaluate what you may be experiencing and the best ways to help. 

Abbs84
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # of my Galaxy S7 Edge :  #SM-G935P

Model # of the Samsung Fast Charging wireless stand pad is : #EP-NG930

Yes, I'm using the wireless stand's cable that came with the Samsung Fast Charge wireless stand.

All the places where you can ENABLE fast charge on my phone are TURNED ON.

And it takes like 2-3 hours to charge my phone on the Samsung Wireless Fast Charge stand pad. Like it's standard charging and NOT fast charging. Even though it says, it's fast charging.

Abbs84
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even when I use the charging cable that the phone came with and plugged it into the Samsung Wireless Fast Charge stand , it's telling me that it'll be 2 hours.  When I have 25% battery left.

I only got the Samsung Wireless Fast Charge stand a few weeks ago from Samsung.com's website.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Abbs84 ,

We would recommend clearing the cached data of your device. To do this please refer to link provided here: How To: Clear the Cache Partition

If you are still experiencing problems, we ask that you reach out to the place of purchase for assistance on possible exchange. If you purchased this from Samsung.com, you can reach out to 1-855-SAM-USA1 (726-8721) for assistance. 

userFOtHeB6O3M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I charge my note 4 tablet with my wireless  samsung  charger

userd9m3LBs61d
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have cleared the cache, rebooted, and still it says it will take 5 he 49 minutes to recharge this Galaxy S8.  In the last two hours it has gone from 5% to 7% charge.   This is unacceptable but I haven't found a solution!  The phone is less than a year old and I'm using the original "Adaptive Fast Charging" plug and cable.  It's only started doing this in the past 2 months.  Any ideas out there?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userd9m3LBs61d

Just wanted to check in on a few things. Have you recently changed anything on the device? Perhaps the case for example. Do you normally have apps running while trying to charge? Maybe apps in the background or the screen on with AOD?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stopping by to see how everyone it doing.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXaV46s1Vul
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a "Fast Charge" wireless charging pad and it's actually draining the battery on my S8!?!  It's sitting on my desk as I type and has gone from 50% to 48% in the last 5 minutes.  Did I buy one that is unique to the Southern Hemisphere or something?