JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

why transfer app removed

(Topic created on: 2/14/21 12:17 PM)
mohamadvahedi
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, my Galaxy a11 does not a hardware problem, but what is strange to me is why the ability to install the program on the memory card has been removed, and I found out by contacting the local support that not all other Android devices support this feature in Android 10 onward. The question is, did Samsung not think about this when it removed the transfer of programs to the memory, it considered this device to a more a amount for the ROM? I do not have a hardware problem, but the phone is very slow, which is why it bothers me. That even in my previous mobile phone which was Galaxy A7 2016, I did not feel at all in 4 years.

Is it possible to hope that this feature will return with the update of the Android version?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wassep
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Some apps support installation on SD cards, you can go to settings>applications press on the application in question, and there will be a option under storage to move it to your SD card. NOT all apps support this due to android itself. Samsung has nothing to do with it as its an issue directly from Google.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Wassep
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Some apps support installation on SD cards, you can go to settings>applications press on the application in question, and there will be a option under storage to move it to your SD card. NOT all apps support this due to android itself. Samsung has nothing to do with it as its an issue directly from Google.

View solution in context