Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12 beta for the Note20

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 09:27 PM)
Rusko420
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Now there might be some specific reason why we (note users) don't get the any of the opportunities that the S series does. However, I think it is some what unfair to the note users. We pay just as much for the note if not more! The note is a flagship phone also. Maybe it's because of the Spen and beta don't go good together.. I'm not sure but I really wish I could get android 12 beta for the note 20 ultra. Maybe Samsung should change this in the coming years for future note phones. 

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
I agree I just got a thing saying I need a system update but it was a security and now I'm bummed about it not being the beta
Rusko420
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Haha yea that is exactly why I just posted this. I got a update just a few mins before I posted and was disappointed too. But soon I hope!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Me to
0 Likes
KenRadley1wonitall
Astronaut
Options
Questions
We can't get all the updates our phones probley can can't hand all the up dates.šŸ‘
0 Likes
Honorious
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Ever since the notes started catching fire, Samsung has been biased and only creates these phones because there would be anarchy without them.
0 Likes
Draycos
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have an s series and don't see an option for the beta
0 Likes
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Questions
This will be the last note. They're integrating the s pen in with the s22 ultra and eliminating the note altogether. They have no future plans of ever making a note again
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the beta program is only currently scheduled for the S21 series. But we will make an announcement if there are any changes. We appreciate your continued interest in the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes