Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 04:21 PM)
Flawsome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've noticed since I upgraded to the beta UI, that I'm having a lot more battery drainage that I had before. My battery never drained as fast as it does now. Is anybody else having this problem and if so what do I do to solve it. I love my phone but, the battery lasted so much longer before the update. Which I'm not liking at all.
8 Replies
YuhLilDebbie
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Noticed that too, I would say never let background apps run unless you select some music app or something to do so.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
You really should be posting in the Beta Forum.

Yes, battery drain is not uncommon using a beta.

Many folks had drain issues during beta1 and beta2, ...

But with beta3, battery life vastly improved for a large majority of folks
Flawsome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I didn't realize there was a beta forum
0 Likes
colbycooley
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Hey i need help
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
@Flawsome ...

If you haven't already, perform these steps:

======
Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... see if that helps battery
Flawsome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It helped a little, thank you!
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Now is when you get introduced to the automatic update switch turned off. I was getting 8-9sot a12betaV2. But a12betaV3-4 has been terrible.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Flawsome ,

Please upgrade your device to the latest software and if you still are observing the issue, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes