Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta program

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 05:57 PM)
hassen
Astronaut
Options
Questions
What's the point of being part of the beta program if there is not constant updates to the firmware like before with Android 11 update 
14 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Questions
Relax. It will come. The first patch after the initial release always takes the longest. The intent is to fix as many issues as possible on the first pass and then start tweaking the release for maximum potential before the official release to the public.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
There's always more going on behind the scenes. People don't realize that no developer is perfect. The tester has no right to complain, as they agreed to unstable features and releases.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
100 percent agreed šŸ‘
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Beta Software is custom-designed for Samsung devices it takes time to fix and patch issues plus add features and other things after the Beta program is over you will receive firmware updates on a normal schedule,
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Questions
These are pre-final release, so definitely beta and updates are definitely more frequent than non-beta firmware. They aren't going to give us every beta test they make due to larger instabilities, just release candidates quality ones.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
This article may help you understand how a Beta program works

https://www.applause.com/beta-testing
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Questions
From what I heard there should be a release this week.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
I believe that it is next week or so
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Questions
The people who are saying that also said the beta program would be delayed and then it dropped that day, so I'm taking them with a grain of salt
0 Likes