Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google play store

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 01:57 PM)
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Questions
Has anyone had issues purchasing from the play store? I keep getting declined, change payment errors eventhough I have plenty of funds. I've switched between my debit card and PayPal and still the same. It seems to have started after Beta 3.
4 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions
I have that issue as well. I think it's probably tied to Google Pay not working even though my play store has my actual cc. I'm have got around it but just using the Google Play website and making the purchase from there instead.

Dunkin Donuts app has the same issue as well, can't reload my balance.
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Questions
Betas and financial apps don't play well together because it requires a final certified version of Android 12. Betas don't have the required certification.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Google Play and other Google services will not work when running the Beta One UI 4.0 firmware Google thinks that your phone is Rooted and this issue will go away after the Final Beta one UI released
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @JesterPizzle ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes