Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Having issues with beta in the members app

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 03:31 PM)
Vpn
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Whenever I go into the beta settings in the members app it tells me "One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." I recently switched from Verizon to TMobile. Is there any way someone can help fix this? I've read that the carrier is part of the registration process and someone may be able to change it for me. This problem is preventing me from opting out of the beta or viewing any info about it, although I already have the beta installed 

0 Likes
7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
I'd make a support ticket with Samsung on their website. On of their reps fixed an issue with my phone's 50 dollar credit not being redeemable. Give it a shot!
0 Likes
Vpn
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I tried this and the guy on support tried telling me I had to drive 2 hours away to a repair shop to fix it... I noticed there's a moderator here that seems to have been fixing it online though, so I'm not trying to take a 2 hour drive for nothing lol

MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
Best of luck to you! This has been one of my roughest beta tests ever, and I don't even have the severe issues others experience.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Have you made a full transition to T-Mobile, with calls, messages, and mobile data working?

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Vpn
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Yes I have, everything works. I actually switched around a month ago and have had this issue since, just recently thought to try posting here

0 Likes
Vpn
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I didn't mean to solve it oops, problem is not solved yet

0 Likes
Dopegeek
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I am having this problem as well and I've never changed my provider since I bought the phone. I bought the phone used but it was unlocked and I don't believe it was ever at T-Mobile phone since it doesn't have all the T-Mobile apps. My phone is a S20+, if that makes a difference.

0 Likes