Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 4.0 update

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 08:47 AM)
Allexxx23
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hey there just trying to understand when I can expect the update to hit my phone. Got the s21 ultra unlocked US
8 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
If you are using Tmobile the date is November 25 I have Verizon Wireless and I received the update yesterday night, originally Tmobile put a daily download limit on the update that was supposed to be removed today I would hang in there, it will show up make sure that you are using wifi
NexusPi
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I also have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G US unlocked version with TMobile. I called Samsung Support I was told the batch update is with the service provider. Called TMobile they didn't give me a date, they just said I need to wait for it to reach my phone. They forgot last week when they spoke with me they said I would have gotten the update by the 23rd. I'm surprised that Verizon already have the update when Samsung said that US TMobile Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra users would be getting the update first. Maybe the problem is with TMobile.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
Most carriers have received it. However according to the beta community moderator, expect the update by or on the evening of 25th if you haven't received it.
0 Likes
sthumma94
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Same here, have S21 Ultra unlocked and been waiting for the update.
0 Likes
cmpunkfan
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm on TMobile an I gotten it last weekend
0 Likes
eminded
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I have galaxy s21 5g unlocked and I'm on mint sim that uses the t-mobile network and no update here.
0 Likes
ky23
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Have you tried registering in the beta program?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Allexxx23 ,

All Unlocked devices should  be able to receive One UI 4 update at this time.  Update was opened for carriers in two separate rounds based on CSC which may have caused some of users to receive an update before others.

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes