Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

SPen

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 01:41 PM)
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Questions
Does anyone know if One UI 4 will support the Bluetooth SPen for the S21 Ultra?
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Samsung-branded? I'd be horrifically shocked if not
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @JesterPizzle ,

One UI 4.0 should retain Bluetooth S Pen feature for S21 Ultra model. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Questions
So does that mean I was already able to use the Bluetooth SPen as well as the SPen that comes with the Samsung case?
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Questions
Are we able to use the same SPen as the note does?
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm no samsung expert but "if you know it already has support? Would mean they aren't going to remove it?

šŸ¤”" it would be silly if they did kill it off "if you know it already has the future to do so" but I was under the assumption the S21 ultra only has that exclusive pen for use with it's model?

I'm sure the "pen touch and button works" with the non powered spen, but I'm unsure it even had support for like say the powered Spens like the S7 tab where the pen is synced via wireless.

But the moderator answered so I guess it does.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Questions
I was just wondering because I heard rumors that the S21 Ultra was going to be able to use the upgraded SPen that will allow you to control music, take pictures etc ect
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
The Spen pro has different features than the standard s21 ultra Spen the attached pictures are Part of the Air actions of the Spen pro, and full camera control is available, music also Screenshot_20211112-154938_Air command_1428.jpgScreenshot_20211112-154928_Air command_1427.jpgScreenshot_20211112-154945_Air command_1429.jpg