Original topic:

VoLTE Not working after Android 12 One UI 4.0 Update

(Topic created: 12-12-2021 03:33 AM)
ashutoshthakur
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I have recently updated my phone to Android 12 One UI 4.0

After the update my phone doesn't connect to VoLTE or VoWIFi on all networks in India.

I tried Airtel, Jio and Vi.

Also earlier when I was using the device I didn't had the option for 2 SIM but now after the update I see Dual SIM card support (eSim and Physical SIM).

Screenshot_20211129-084246_Settings.jpg

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20211129-084255_Settings.jpg

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20211129-084302_Settings.jpg

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

ā€ƒ

USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userHwSPYhC9yI
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello,

Is it solved now. If not even i have  the same problem.

Have you visited any samsung service center, if so what did they say?

0 Likes
userEPcDQ8h5oe
Constellation
Options
Questions

did you find any solution bro 

im facing same issue , plz let me know if any

thank you 

0 Likes
useroS8wVLaJJK
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello, 

Well i am also having kind of same issue after the update. When ever I make a call the Data turns off automatically but previously it use to work. I am using Airtel and Customer Care says that VOLTE is not enabled in your device hence I am not able to use it. I am not sure what has changed after this update. IF you get any answer please forward me the same. 

0 Likes
usert6emev72LD
Asteroid
Options
Questions

many facing the same issue ... there is a detailed thread where the issue has been discussed

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S21/DON-T-BUY-S21-Series-Phones-if-you-want-use-it-outsid...

ashutoshthakur
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Today morning when my phone was in charge I got a notification to update system configuration and it asked me to restart the phone. After this update my phone is now able to connect to VoLTE and VoWiFi on Airtel, Jio and Vi. 
So the problem of VoLTE not working is now resolved.

Thank You Team Samsung for a resolution.

aps99
Halo
Options
Questions

Happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. I am yet to get update notification. Hoping that it will arrive soon.

One help - can you dial *#*#4636#*#* in dialer, click on Phone Information and get the screenshot? You may hide your IMEI number.

Just wanted to see if it is like OneUI 3.1 now.

0 Likes
twbts_aa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

@ashutoshthakur Glad to hear that. Congrats!

I am trying to get the same update but I checked system updates, and there are no updates for me.

Any tips on what conditions I need to replicate to be able to get that update? Thanks.

0 Likes
useribb5sfb8av
Constellation
Options
Questions

It is really frustrating to not have VOLTE, and samsung not addressing this issue for over a month now. I use the same phone S21 5G, why have some phones received the configuration update and some haven't? Can someone from the Samsung Team please assist on this? 

0 Likes
AnnaScott
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Still no fix for 012mobile (Partner) in Israel

0 Likes