Original topic:

NHS email account cannot be verified

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 11:23 AM)
Debbys
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi  

I had to change my nhs email password today and now cannot access my emails on my phone.

All was working fine until the email change.  I read a post suggesting that I delete and re-add the account but that won't work either.

Now when I try to add my account I get a message saying:

Couldn't verify account

Couldn't connect to your account. Check your account and server information and try again.

I'm not sure how I can check my account and server information because the app isn't letting me get that far and there isn't an option to manually add the account.  I have tried with both exchange and Office 365 with the same result on both.

Please help I am missing vital emails 😞

3 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Did you forget your password? What's nhs mean?
0 Likes
Debbys
Constellation
Options

No I didn't forget my password.  NHS stands for national health service.

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
That's what I thought it meant. Just wanted to be sure. Ok. You didn't forget your password. Is this part of a federal or state government issue regarding the NHS? If so, you've probably been blocked by the powers that be from gathering damaging information or was it a public information account hushed up ? Why did you have to change your password? Trying to protect yourself from prying eyes or am I blowing it way out of proportion and it's nothing serious? When you mention the NHS I figured you knew something about our government and was trying to protect it or yourself.
Am I being overly concerned about nothing? Sounds like you've been silenced. Or am I thinking of the NIH and not NHS. Something doesn't smell right. Changing your password shouldn't block you from further access to something.
0 Likes