Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

[Concept Request]

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 10:38 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Since the entire status bar gets cleared whenever an app uses our camera / microphone, I thought it could be put to better use! I attached two screenshots.

Stock One UI 4

My concept

Camera + Microphone concept.

5 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I like this suggestion

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Looks very distracting... That's gonna be a Hl no for me. That's why it comes on immediately when you open the app... And if you pull down the notifications shade, the camera icon becomes bigger again, and if you press it, it tells you what app is using it.. Adding things on the notifications bar while trying to use the camera.. Sound too busy and distracting. Great idea but not a good design.Screenshot_20211008-034425_Instagram.png
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
One UI 4 is all about personalization and privacy information. But I respect your opinion.
0 Likes
Ca2001
Star
Options
Suggestions
That's a big no for me
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MochaVex ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes