Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Keyboard

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 06:03 PM)
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So I'm trying to use the Samsug keyboard more and I would love a way to put an Emoji shortcut maybe next to the keyboard in place of the comma.. typing out the name of the emoji or having to go to the top bar, click back, then select the emojis, then click the actual emoji icon is massively annoying to me. I would be grateful for some customization options in here as well. 
7 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Maybe this help you a little
When you do a long press in the comma, it bring you simbols and the emoji access but yes, they should implement a better option
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Wait what.... this helps alot! I'm learning so much going thru this and I'm grateful for you guys responding! This is awesome! ā¤ā¤
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This is why I love SwiftKey. I've tried Gboard even, and it's not as easy as SwiftKey is
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Sorry, forgot.. šŸ˜‚ I just hold the enter button and all my emoji tabs come up!
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I love swiftkey. I'm just hoping they can adapt towards some of those features.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Swiftkey is extremely good, i used it for many years but ... getting stuck with the themes I decided to give the Samsung Keyboard a try and it has improved a lot and in customization it was way ahead of the others.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @DJDoubleU ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team