JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Material you adaptive wallpaper

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 10:03 PM)
iiDark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Please add the adaptive coloring throughout the system that adapts with your wallpaper. It was the biggest feature with Android 12 and we don't have anything like that here at least yet. I think that we should have the option to use the new parallax color theming that "material you" provides we've been reading and seeing as a huge feature of the new Android update and you guys seem to have removed it.

Also, I do like the notification shade.....but you're not going to use the new notification shade that Android 12 features? 

I am indeed very excited to be a part of this beta, and to see all of these fresh features and development and I love what we have so far, I really hope to see everything start to drastically change over time here with the next beta updates. ā¤

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,

Material You will be applied in the design direction of One UI 4 rather than in the way of "Android 12" in our future software updates.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
userRGvIEpCrgn
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
YES PLEASE, adaptive coloring. Also the new animations.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes, the new animations as well please ā¤ļø
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for the likes guys, hopefully it will catch their attention šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,

Material You will be applied in the design direction of One UI 4 rather than in the way of "Android 12" in our future software updates.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I understand you guys are going to put your own spin on it. I do like the direction it's going from the little that we see so far, but I really do hope that you take these suggestions into consideration. I would love to be able to customize the colors and theme of my phone and it to adapt with my wallpaper like mentioned above. Maybe with your guys own way of doing it, and your own special new animations. I trust you'll do it better than the normal android 12, as you did with android 11. I've always loved OneUI more than just normal android and I really am excited to see what direction you'll take us next.