Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Mic, camera green dot notification

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 10:27 AM)
samuel0095
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I love this feature but I did notice there are times when I see the light on and when I slide the Bar to click on the dot and see what app is using the mic or camera it goes away so I can't figure out which app did that. What is needed is a list of the apps that recently used the camera, mic etc. With time and date
5 Replies
Awelch302
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Agreed! just like notification history there should be permissions history outlining each apps and their individual permissions usage
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Ready?

(phone) Settings > Privacy
... check the first screenshot ... you will see a list of hardware/etc ... such as Camera, Mic, Location.

Tap on one for more details.

In my example, only Location (second screenshot) shows something accessed it, in this case, SmartThings.Screenshot_20211014-134543_Settings-01_9809.jpgScreenshot_20211014-134557_Permission usage-01_9808.jpg
GalaxyUser00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
This should be the accepted answer.
Options
Suggestions
Yeah goes to show how many people don't know what their phone even does. Thank you for answering constant dumb questions. I don't have the patience sometimes.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team