cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Nice patch, Ram Plus needs options still.

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 12:55 AM)
userQCe6lZIorW
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Really like the newest patch (Nov 1st 2021). I have a lot more to discover and I will. Its all great so far with one caveat, Ram Plus has gotten no options on the last patch or this patch as far as I can tell. You want to beat the competition? Give the end user the options they want. Im sure if there were an on or off switch next to Ram Plus and a detailed desciption of what each setting does a lot of people would use it and a lot of people would want to use it some times and some will never want to use Ram Plus for several reason. One big one is the loss of 4gb of your internal storage. Another big one is I dont see any performance gains from having used it here in the Beta. Not sure how we would know. I like many, see large amounts of unused memory.5.5-6.7 Gb for me all the time. A lot of people also clear it themselves or have automation in use to clear it on a schedule. Or clear it to save on performance and battery usage. Ram Plus is on an amazing device and should build with that standard in mind. Theres a hundred reasons why there should be an on/off switch and I hope some day we see it like in the near future. The devices is Samsung and should have more depth. We know the changes arent as simple as we suggest with our opinions. We just know we would thank you very much for the option to use that storage for other activities on our device. Other than that, I have zero complaints about the beta. Its a 10/10 for a beta experience imo. Ive been part of a few betas and this one, is well done. 5 stars good job šŸ‘. Its really nice. Lots of very cool surprises. I like to poke around for a couple of hours before I check out what everyone else has discovered. Its always refreshing and packed with functionality.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userQCe6lZIorW ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Try installing Samsung Good Guardian's application and then install the memory add on within the application,
0 Likes