Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Remove Samsung messages app or... šŸ˜‰

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 12:08 PM)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Please make Google messages app the standard for all galaxy devices. Specifically the one that is one UI themed. 

Or please enable Google RCS functionality into Samsung messages. All across the board despite geo location/country. We need this!! šŸ’œ 

7 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Google message is kinda a joke, it crashes more times than not . I receive messages up to a week late. It doesn't like to send messages ( I'll have to restart the phone to get it to send) so in my opinion it just not worth it. Other people may have no issues so it could be useful to some. Not here tho.
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I love it. I switched 6 months ago. Much prefer Google Messages and Gboard (but Gboard do be crashing a bit with this beta)
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Something must be wrong with your setup honestly. Almost everyone in my family has it and most of my friends have it now because I put them on. We don't have any issues and my parents even use it just fine and they are old. šŸ§“šŸ§‘ā€šŸ¦³
0 Likes
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I was just thinking this, I hope they do something for it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @JawshDarnit ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Suggestions
The only country that doesn't have Google messages as default is the USA, let's change that.
0 Likes
MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Google messages is buggy and security is horrible.

Just forget about both and use Signal
0 Likes