Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Remove the lines all over the UI

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 02:15 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I've said this one and I'm saying it again, If Samsung removed the hideous lines they have in the settings, menus, and all over their applications, everything would look so much more cleaner, such as it is the case with Scroogles Android 12. See how clean it looks in the screenshot? 

Cover image

5 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Ugh the screenshot ain't displaying Screenshot_20211023-000517_Wireless emergency alerts.jpg
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
It's strange how Samsung has some menus like this one use stock android menus but then others use their one ui menu style.
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree i believe the lines are unnecessary really & just adds more to the screen for no reason
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Agreed it looks like someone is using a bunch of spaced out periods to separate text in Google docs
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @PossiblyLucky ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes