Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 05:09 PM)
cusuco
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
HI SAMSUNG can you please ad an option in samsung pay to ad your drivers license and vaccine card? Using commonhealth app is a hassle and the app doesn't work. 
8 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @user751201tmO21 ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Sadly the digital vaccine cards only works in some states. You can also search if the state you are in implemented their own version of a digital vaccine cards as well.

As for a digital license only a select few states so far has allowed digital license. There are a few states working with apple at the moment to implement digital license but I don't see it becoming a standard until all 50 states agree too it. Imagine if you cross state borders with a digital license and that state does not accept it.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
As a follow-up ...

Did you check Samsung Pay ... here's a screenshot of mine upon startup Screenshot_20211027-193659_Samsung Pay-01_10399.jpg
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Hey Calder, and for the driver license?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I've yet to try and store it in Pay ...
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Okay
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I was able to get common health to work. I scanned my QR code from CVS. Afterwards it blatantly shows the add to samsung pass button... Everything is well.Screenshot_20211027-203539_Gallery.png
0 Likes