Original topic:

Survey

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 06:07 AM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I have a doubt:
In the 1st question of the survey they ask for the software version I use but, in the alternative is not available the actual software that I use...what can i do? 
The alternative are:
ZUID
ZUI1
ZUJB
Mine is ZUJG

8 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
ZUJG is last update, beta3, released last Fri Oct 22
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
So, I can't complete the survey
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
EDIT ... UPDATE

Okay, NOW I get it

We need to choose "ZUJB (3rd)"

Why?

Because ZUJB is beta3 ... but if you remember, there was an issue with that release ...

So they added a Hotfix patch to the beta3 release (which is a supplement to beta3), which changed the version to ZUJG

======== orig post =======
Yea, I just went through the survey just now ... and yes, ZUJG is not listed, though they list ZUJB as "3rd"

I simply did not (could not) complete the survey as my version is not listed (see screenshot)

Obviously an oversight on their partScreenshot_20211025-072447_Brave-01_10300.jpg
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same here...... I did not complete the survey cause my version was not listed either
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Not my versionScreenshot_20211025-080448_Chrome.jpg
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Okay, NOW I get it

We need to choose "ZUJB (3rd)"

Why?

Because ZUJB is beta3 ... but if you remember, there was an issue with that release ...

So they added a Hotfix patch to the beta3 release (which is a supplement to beta3), which changed the version to ZUJG
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Okay, I completed the survey
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @SuperOvni ,

That was an oversight from our side as ZUJB was initially planned to be released across the world until we realized stability issues in USA which cause us to release a later version UJG. Please select ZUJB.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes