Original topic:

Bearing Failure?

(Topic created: 06-11-2024 09:06 AM)
alan8
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

In September 2023 we purchased a front load washer model number WF50A8600AE.  About 5 or 6 weeks ago it started making a noise during the spin cycle.  Since that time it has gotten worse to the point that is so loud that we need to leave the laundry room when it is spinning!  I know that it is past the 1 year warranty but I am wondering if Samsung might have some relief for bearing replacement since the washer is less than 2 years old. Help!

Thanks for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Washers and Dryers
You would need to contact Samsung support and ask them directly
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Washers and Dryers
You would need to contact Samsung support and ask them directly
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

usssera
Red Giant
Options
Washers and Dryers
My WA model is really loud too it sounds like Charlie brown teacher talking
0 Likes
TBF12760
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good luck dealing with Samsung on this.  I contacted them for the same issue and to get the proper part number on our 2 year old WF45T6000AP/US.  Not only did they care about the issue, they supplied me with the wrong part numbers.  Now my washer is apart and I am awaiting the proper parts to finish the repair.  Samsung needs to own up to the fact that the bearings they are using are either defective or a substandard quality before someone gets seriously injured when the wash tub lets loose.  

0 Likes