JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Premature Failure of Front Balance on Front load washer

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 03:41 PM)
FloridaManConsumer
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm trying to figure out, after going thru all the apparent levels of customer service (including "Email the CEO" - what a joke btw) how to deal with a washing machine that has a manufacturers defect. I got an email after posting a "not postitive" review that said I could potentially resolve here. But it looks like I'm being sent on a goose chase.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration here. If you would like, you can always send a private message to any of the moderators here. We would be happy to review your case and provide any options that are available. Please be sure to include the washer's model and serial numbers, as well as any previous ticket or transaction numbers, in your message. We appreciate you reaching out about this, and hope you are able to get this resolved quickly. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration here. If you would like, you can always send a private message to any of the moderators here. We would be happy to review your case and provide any options that are available. Please be sure to include the washer's model and serial numbers, as well as any previous ticket or transaction numbers, in your message. We appreciate you reaching out about this, and hope you are able to get this resolved quickly.