JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Refuses to Honor T.V Warranty.

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 01:36 AM)
Shivz95
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Samsung SA refuses to Honor my TV Warranty, A Service Technician has come through and Diagnosed the TV And Said it's Definitely a Factory Defect with the LED Panel as their is multiple Horizontal lines showing on it , he said the Service Centre will order parts and then they phoned me and said the parts are on Back Order. I Then Receive multiple Calls stating my TV has been marked as Stolen. I then reply multiple times stating I have Proof of Purchase and have sent that together with the Serial Number picture or the back of the TV to Samsung Multiple times. I also gave another viable Reason stating this TV was Purchased some time after the Unrest in South Africa and may have been Marked Stolen in the batch of Tvs that were manufactured and then looted and that is the reason. I need my TV to be Repaired I hope to please come to a Conclusion as I am an Enthusiast Samsung Customer and have purchased Countless Samsung Devices and Appliances throughout the Years and want to carry on doing so, but this is really terrible of Samsung.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@Shivz95 Sorry for the troubles that you are experiencing. This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. There are regional differences that could come into play. You should post in the discussion area set up for your regional area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Take the case with the store where you bought it from that marked it stolen. Once that is resolved, then pursue the warranty case with Samsung again. If the store marked it stolen to get refund/insurance payout then sold it to you, that's fraud that you can file a case against them.
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@Shivz95 Sorry for the troubles that you are experiencing. This is the discussion area for Samsung US products and services. There are regional differences that could come into play. You should post in the discussion area set up for your regional area. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

Shivz95
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank You Good Sir, I am going to Post in Different Region now. 

0 Likes
MorgyBear
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Yeah, I'm not sure about a warranty for my TV, but it is definitely glitching, and I have not had wonderful support. My TV is the curved one from 2019, and it only costs my firstborn and a soul contract, but no one from support seems to be able to help me figure out the problem, so they are trying to defer the issue to my ISP. And my dishwasher sucks as well. And don't even get me started on my phones (I've been through several over the past three years).
0 Likes